Thursday, July 3, 2014

Circle Sky Moon Mix


         There's a fire tower sitting up on Rich Mountain above Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.   You have to hike to get there.  It's been many years since I've been to that place.   I used to have dreams about fire towers.   In the early 70's a very fine country rock music group called Rich Mountain Tower put out a few albums.  Sadly they remained fairly obscure.








           Have you ever visited a fire tower?   Are you afraid of heights?   Do you have dreams about being in high places or falling?

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I've never been up in a fire tower, but I've been on top of tall buildings w/ observations decks/rooms. I am afraid of heights, with one caveat. If there is the promise of capturing some good photos, somehow I manage to put my fears aside, like the time I took a helicopter ride in Oregon. Seeing the top of Mt. Rainier all the way from the Oregon coast was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a place to have big dream.

    Expansive is the view
    feet mingle with the clouds
    if from the platform I withdrew
    would I fly?

    Stopped over to say "Hi" and hope you are having some memory building summer days.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments or to just know that you were here. Please let me know what you think. And if you'd be so kind, please click on the Friend Connect button. It's nice to be joined on my dream journey with others who want to explore the mysterious world of the subconscious mind.
Sorry, due to too much spam I no longer allow anonymous comments on this site. If you want to comment and aren't registered yet then please sign up. It's not all that difficult and I'd really like to hear what you have to say. Comment away!

The Dreamer