Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Dreams

The First Thanksgiving, painting by Jean Louis...
The First Thanksgiving, painting by Jean Louis Gerome Ferris (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
        You might be dreaming about food or you might be dreaming of being chased by angry turkeys, but one thing will be sure for more than a few of us--tryptophanic dreams may be kicking in sometime during this day.   I don't associate any dreams with Thanksgiving.  Maybe I always eat so much that my dream senses are dulled as I sink into a deep heavy sleep.

         Whatever the case may be I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving. And if you remember them I hope your dreams are as sweet as freshly baked hot pumpkin pie.

Happy Thanksgiving!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments or to just know that you were here. Please let me know what you think. And if you'd be so kind, please click on the Friend Connect button. It's nice to be joined on my dream journey with others who want to explore the mysterious world of the subconscious mind.
Sorry, due to too much spam I no longer allow anonymous comments on this site. If you want to comment and aren't registered yet then please sign up. It's not all that difficult and I'd really like to hear what you have to say. Comment away!

The Dreamer