|dreams and wishes. 62/365 (Photo credit: nicole.pierce.photography ♥)|
Here are a few examples of dreams of inclusion:
- I am accepted on terms of friendship or romance with a person with whom I don't have this relationship in waking life.
- I am looked upon as one with special knowledge and brought on as an important employee or associate.
- I am seen as a respected individual and held in high regard by some group or organization that I would like to join.
- I become part of some mission or group effort and seen as an integral part or desirable component by the others in the group.
- I am embraced lovingly by people I don't know but they seem to know something about me.
- I am invited to be with others and participate in their lives or activities because they like me.
Whenever I have a dream about inclusion I feel warm and confident in the dream and this feeling will carry on into wakefulness. Upon waking from this type of dream I will feel optimistic, happy, and ready to face the day. Dreams of inclusion are very positive dreams to have.
Have you had dreams of inclusion that you can recall? In these dreams, who has included you as a part of themselves or their group? Would you say your dreams tend to be more often about inclusion or exclusion?